Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Toronto Fan Expo 2009


The amount of people that attended the Toronto Fan Expo this year was overwhelming, so much so that fire and safety workers were called in to monitor and control the amount of people heading into the Toronto Metro Convention Center. Keeping up with and greeting everyone that weekend was a little tough especially with all of the hustle and bustle of a full capacity venue. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to meet one dedicated art fan in particular who went the extra mile by not only appreciating my art but also making it a part of him. The image above is of an art lover who took the back cover of one of my books ,Leather Wings, and had the design tattooed on his calf. Hopefully I'll get to meet him one day and say thank you in person. You can check out the rest of the photos from the show on my Flickr account.

No comments:

Post a Comment