Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Day at Laura Secord Secondary School!

Recently I was given the opportunity to visit Laura Secord Secondary School in St. Catherines Ontario where I was asked to conduct a lecture on illustration followed by a how-to session on digital painting and illustration. It was an amazing experience where I met a very talented and enthusiastic group of up and coming young artists under the very insightful guidance of their teachers Steve Azzopardi and Cathy Biro. A huge thanks goes out to Steve (Mr. Azzopardi) for inviting me out and allowing me to speak to the students and to Monica Small, Peter Romo and Bob Vandenbrink in helping to ensure that the day ran so smoothly! Click the link below to see photos from that fun filled day!


A Day At Laura Secord Secondary School Photos!



Thanks again for an awesome day guys!

Lamin



No comments:

Post a Comment